In this episode, Belinda Pollard, Alison Young and Donita Bundy discuss new technologies that have revolutionised self-publishing, including their experiences of the benefits and difficulties.
In this episode, Belinda Pollard, Alison Young and Donita Bundy discuss why they each chose self-publishing for particular book projects… experiences and choices, challenges and opportunities. Scroll down for audio, video, and a full transcript, or subscribe to the podcast on your favourite podcast player or on Apple Podcasts here: https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/gracewriters-podcast/id1519376330 In conversation in this episode: […]
Belinda Pollard, Alison Young and Donita Bundy discuss the benefits and disadvantages of traditional publishing and self-publishing and how our faith might influence our choices.
More blog posts and podcast episodes
- Gracewriters Podcast #32: Author and Writing Coach Amanda Viviers
- Gracewriters Podcast #31: Author Platform: Designing a Social Media Strategy
- Gracewriters Podcast #30: Author Platform: How Do We Feel About Social Media?
- Gracewriters Podcast #29: Author Platform: How Does Social Media Work?
- Gracewriters Podcast #28: Romance Author Kristen M. Fraser
- Gracewriters Podcast #27: Author Platform: How to Make Our Blogs Discoverable
- Gracewriters Podcast #26: Author Platform: Problem-Solving Our Blogging
- Gracewriters Podcast #25: Author Platform: Do Authors Need to Blog?
- Gracewriters Podcast #24: Children’s Author Kara-Glenn Bolger
- Gracewriters Podcast #23: Author Platform: Email Lists – What Content Should I Send?
If Christians are the People of the Book, then why do most of the bestsellers belong to the enemies of faith? Gracewriters is about changing popular culture, one word at a time. For too long, Christians have been presented in the arts as fools or serial killers. Popular culture is powerful. It has shifted society's view about things that are … Read More about About