Belinda Pollard, Alison Young and Donita Bundy discuss ways to use social media to build an online platform that is ethical and honouring to God.
Author of 14 Christian romance novels, Kristen M. Fraser, talks about managing her writing life as a busy mother of four children, and where she finds inspiration.
Belinda Pollard, Alison Young and Donita Bundy share research and personal experience about getting traffic to our blogs, and ask how to honour God in the process.
More blog posts and podcast episodes
- Gracewriters Podcast #26: Author Platform: Problem-Solving Our Blogging
- Gracewriters Podcast #25: Author Platform: Do Authors Need to Blog?
- Gracewriters Podcast #24: Children’s Author Kara-Glenn Bolger
- Gracewriters Podcast #23: Author Platform: Email Lists – What Content Should I Send?
- Gracewriters Podcast #22: Author Platform: Problem-Solving Our Email Lists
- Gracewriters Podcast #21: Author Platform: Email Lists – Why Do They Matter?
- Gracewriters Podcast #20: Author Platform: Do I need a website?
- Gracewriters Podcast #19: Help! What is an Author Platform?
- Gracewriters Podcast #18: Editing and Editors
- Gracewriters Podcast #17: Self-Editing for Writers
If Christians are the People of the Book, then why do most of the bestsellers belong to the enemies of faith? Gracewriters is about changing popular culture, one word at a time. For too long, Christians have been presented in the arts as fools or serial killers. Popular culture is powerful. It has shifted society's view about things that are … Read More about About