Belinda Pollard, Alison Young and Donita Bundy discuss the benefits and disadvantages of traditional publishing and self-publishing and how our faith might influence our choices.
Amanda Viviers, non-fiction author, blogger, radio presenter, co-founder of Kinwomen, and creator of the online writer’s workshop, Write Hard, inspires us with her writing and publishing experiences.
Belinda Pollard, Alison Young and Donita Bundy discuss an approach to social media that maximises usefulness while minimising the time-drain.
More blog posts and podcast episodes
- Gracewriters Podcast #30: Author Platform: How Do We Feel About Social Media?
- Gracewriters Podcast #29: Author Platform: How Does Social Media Work?
- Gracewriters Podcast #28: Romance Author Kristen M. Fraser
- Gracewriters Podcast #27: Author Platform: How to Make Our Blogs Discoverable
- Gracewriters Podcast #26: Author Platform: Problem-Solving Our Blogging
- Gracewriters Podcast #25: Author Platform: Do Authors Need to Blog?
- Gracewriters Podcast #24: Children’s Author Kara-Glenn Bolger
- Gracewriters Podcast #23: Author Platform: Email Lists – What Content Should I Send?
- Gracewriters Podcast #22: Author Platform: Problem-Solving Our Email Lists
- Gracewriters Podcast #21: Author Platform: Email Lists – Why Do They Matter?
If Christians are the People of the Book, then why do most of the bestsellers belong to the enemies of faith? Gracewriters is about changing popular culture, one word at a time. For too long, Christians have been presented in the arts as fools or serial killers. Popular culture is powerful. It has shifted society's view about things that are … Read More about About