Belinda Pollard, Alison Young and Donita Bundy interview life coach and poet Kara-Glenn Bolger, who unexpectedly wrote a children’s book on the Trinity during lockdown.
Belinda Pollard, Alison Young and Donita Bundy discuss collective wisdom, personal experience, and spiritual implications for creating content to send our email lists.
Belinda Pollard, Alison Young and Donita Bundy discuss their own personal challenges with building email lists, and generate ideas for potential solutions.
More blog posts and podcast episodes
- Gracewriters Podcast #21: Author Platform: Email Lists – Why Do They Matter?
- Gracewriters Podcast #20: Author Platform: Do I need a website?
- Gracewriters Podcast #19: Help! What is an Author Platform?
- Gracewriters Podcast #18: Editing and Editors
- Gracewriters Podcast #17: Self-Editing for Writers
- Gracewriters Podcast #16: Getting Feedback on our Writing
- Gracewriters Podcast #15: New Year, New Writing Goals
- Gracewriters Podcast #14: Writing on Christmas Themes
- Gracewriters Podcast #13: Adam Ryan, Pastor and Scriptwriter
- Gracewriters Podcast #12: Earning Income as a Writer
If Christians are the People of the Book, then why do most of the bestsellers belong to the enemies of faith? Gracewriters is about changing popular culture, one word at a time. For too long, Christians have been presented in the arts as fools or serial killers. Popular culture is powerful. It has shifted society's view about things that are … Read More about About