Note: As Gracewriters we are interested in encouraging Christian Writers by learning from Christian Writers. However, even though we are all members of the One Body, we don’t necessarily support all views and interpretations of all Christian Writers on all their platforms. Our aims are to build up Christian Writers, edify the Body and glorify our Lord so that as Gracewriters we can be effective in meeting our goal of changing popular culture.
Listen, rate, and subscribe to the Gracewriters Podcast on your favourite podcast player.
Or listen to or watch each episode, read transcripts and check out useful links and resources we mention, right here on the blog:
- Episode 1: What is Gracewriting?
- Episode 2: Tackling Imposter Syndrome
- Episode 3: Am I Called to Write?
- Episode 4: Procrastination – Causes and Cures
- Episode 5: Should Christian Writing Be This Hard?
- Episode 6: How to Decide What to Write
- Episode 7: Learning to be a Better Writer
- Episode 8: Finding Time to Write
- Episode 9: Meeting Publishing Deadlines
- Episode 11: Tackling Disappointment
- Episode 12: Earning Income as a Writer
Feedback and Editing series
- Episode 16: Getting Feedback on our Writing
- Episode 17: Self-Editing for Writers
- Episode 18: Editors and Editing
- Episode 33: Publishing – Self-publishing vs traditional
- Episode 34: Publishing – Why we chose self-publishing
- Episode 35: Publishing – How self-publishing has changed
- Episode 36: Publishing – Different uses for self-publishing
- Episode 37: Publishing – Three basics of self-publishing
- Episode 38: Publishing: Knowing Who to Trust in Self-Publishing
- Episode 14: Writing on Christmas Themes
- Episode 39: Elana Johnson (Liz Isaacson) on Writing Christmas Romance
- Episode 15: New Year, New Writing Goals
- Episode 40: Writing Coach Elaine Fraser on Planning Your New Writing Year
Author Platform series
- Episode 19: Help! What is an Author Platform?
- Episode 20: Author Platform: Do I need a website?
- Episode 21: Author Platform: Email lists – why do they matter?
- Episode 22: Author Platform: Problem-solving our email lists
- Episode 23: Author Platform: Email lists – what content should I send?
- Episode 25: Author Platform: Do authors need to blog?
- Episode 26: Author Platform: Problem-solving our blogging
- Episode 27: Author Platform: How to make our blogs discoverable
- Episode 29: Author Platform: How does social media work?
- Episode 30: Author Platform: How do we feel about social media?
- Episode 31: Author Platform: Designing a social media strategy
- Episode 10: Bill Brockmeier and Hearts Need Art
- Episode 13: Adam Ryan, Pastor and Scriptwriter
- Episode 24: Children’s Author Kara-Glenn Bolger
- Episode 28: Romance Author Kristen M. Fraser
- Episode 32: Author and writing coach Amanda Viviers
- Episode 41: Author, Speaker, Physician, and Photographer Dr Ernest Crocker
- Episode 42: Kristen Young on Writing Young Adult Christian Fantasy and Non-Fiction
- Episode 43: Children’s Singer/Songwriter Colin Buchanan on Finding Inspiration and Making a Difference
- Episode 44: Nikki Florence Thompson on Anxiety and Faith in Life and Publishing
- Episode 45: Donita Bundy on Writing Multi-POV Christian Urban Fantasy
- Episode 46: Chrissy Garwood on Writing Christian Romantic Suspense and Fantasy
- Episode 47: Writing Coach and Author Laura Thomas on Facing Rejection and Finding Your Path
- Episode 48: Author Nicci Toomey on the power of honesty on social media
- Episode 49: Karen Kepert, Children’s Picture Book Author and Songwriter
- Episode 50: Bible Translator Albert Castelijn on the Miracle of Communication
- Episode 51: Instagram Mini-Blogger Lynne Castelijn
- Episode 52: Alison Joy, Author of Travel-Based Romance
- Episode 53: Nikki Florence Thompson on Why Writing Isn’t Easy
We’d love your feedback, questions and suggestions for the content of our Gracewriters Podcast.
- What topics would you like us to cover?
- What questions bother you in your own writing practice as a Gracewriter?
- Which Christian writers would you like us to interview, and what would you like us to ask them?
Please comment below, or if you prefer, send us a private message.