- All comments are moderated.
- You may post anonymously if you need to, but it’s nice to have names.
- Comments are for discussion, not for marketing your books. Please don’t talk about your books unless it relates specifically to the topic.
- You may disagree with us, but be respectful.
- We reserve the right to delete your comments or any links in your comments. For example, comments that in the opinion of our moderators are offensive, disrespectful, unkind, off-topic, or spammy will be deleted.
- We come from a variety of faith traditions. We may not always see things the same way, but we respect one another as made in the image of God. Please be kind.
- You retain ownership of your comments. We do not own them and we expressly disclaim any and all liability that may result from them. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights in what you post here and that you will relieve us from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
- You grant us a license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and royalty-free. You grant the right to store, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, a video, or presentation.
In short, our goal is to host interesting conversations with caring, honest, and respectful people. Thank you so much for joining the discussion.