Listen, rate, and subscribe to the Gracewriters Podcast on your favourite podcast player.
Find it on Apple Podcasts here:
Or listen to or watch each episode, read transcripts and check out useful links and resources we mention, right here on the blog:
- Episode 1: What is Gracewriting?
- Episode 2: Tackling Imposter Syndrome
- Episode 3: Am I Called to Write?
- Episode 4: Procrastination – Causes and Cures
- Episode 5: Should Christian Writing Be This Hard?
- Episode 6: How to Decide What to Write
- Episode 7: Learning to be a Better Writer
- Episode 8: Finding Time to Write
- Episode 9: Meeting Publishing Deadlines
- Episode 11: Tackling Disappointment
- Episode 12: Earning Income as a Writer
- Episode 10: Bill Brockmeier and Hearts Need Art
- Episode 13: Adam Ryan, Pastor and Scriptwriter
- Episode 24: Children’s Author Kara-Glenn Bolger
- Episode 28: Romance Author Kristen M. Fraser
- Episode 32: Author and writing coach Amanda Viviers
Feedback and Editing series
- Episode 16: Getting Feedback on our Writing
- Episode 17: Self-Editing for Writers
- Episode 18: Editors and Editing
Author Platform series
- Episode 19: Help! What is an Author Platform?
- Episode 20: Author Platform: Do I need a website?
- Episode 21: Author Platform: Email lists – why do they matter?
- Episode 22: Author Platform: Problem-solving our email lists
- Episode 23: Author Platform: Email lists – what content should I send?
- Episode 25: Author Platform: Do authors need to blog?
- Episode 26: Author Platform: Problem-solving our blogging
- Episode 27: Author Platform: How to make our blogs discoverable
- Episode 29: Author Platform: How does social media work?
- Episode 30: Author Platform: How do we feel about social media?
- Episode 31: Author Platform: Designing a social media strategy
We’d love your feedback, questions and suggestions for the content of our Gracewriters Podcast.
- What topics would you like us to cover?
- What questions bother you in your own writing practice as a Gracewriter?
- Which Christian writers would you like us to interview, and what would you like us to ask them?
Please comment below, or if you prefer, send us a private message.